Attorney Gregg has more than a decade of experience in special education law on behalf of parents and their children, including vast litigation experience in state and federal courts with federal civil rights violations committed by public school districts as a result of students’ abuse by school personnel or peers, including bullying, harassment, or hazing.
Attorney Gregg provides individual, caring, responsive attention to each of her clients on such issues as:
* Strategic planning to effectively and efficiently achieve your goals for your child’s educational programming, social and emotional well-being, and safety
* IEP and 504 Plan development
* District payment of tuition and provision of transportation for out-of-district placements
* Post-secondary transition planning for your high school student who is preparing for adulthood
* Representation at the Bureau of Special Education Appeals, mediation, and negotiation of settlements